"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

New Journeys....

Thursday, November 30, 2006

The Big Move


Kia Ora!

I have been lucky enough to be granted permission to complete my Professional Semester Three in Christchurch, New Zealand. After a lot of planning and fine details, things are really beginning to get underway. I will be leaving for Christchurch on January 8th and will be in New Zealand until June 16th. I can't wait! I am hoping to be able to do some traveling around Australia first as well, and have a chance to meet up with some friends that are down under too!
So far, the four of us (Larissa, Shannon, Chris, and myself) will be sharing a cute little house called Urban Haven, with just one bathroom between us!

As the days are counting down I am getting more an more excited to begin this new leg of my educational journey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay!
This is awesome! I am getting so excited for you!! Literally! You have been such an inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing this blog with us, it'll be great to know what's going on and I'm sure it'll also be great for further Ed inspiration. You will have the time of your life! Good luck with everything.
Love, Lara

David Rumer said...

Lindsay,

You will be dearly missed in little old windy Lethbridge. It's unfortunate that you had to miss our most precious season... winter!

Alas, at least we have blogspot to keep up to date on all the adventures :)

~Dave

Viv Wilson said...

Hi Lindz(Laser)

With four of you, and only 1 bathroom definately a rota system needs to be incorporated. If there is a man he only needs 5 minutes tops. Women well thats entirely different situation. I am sure you will work it out.

I am so chuffed for you, a dream come true. You will have a great time and I know you will make a great teacher, because I know you, you have the heart and the dedication, Ok I am bias but I reserve that rite because you are family and I love you. Apart from that you are a natural born teacher according to BW.

Speak soon

Viv & of course BW the man who
loves to wind you up totally. (He only does that to the people he loves.

All our love Always
Viv & Bri xx