"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

New Journeys....

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Music Feeds the Soul

For me I find that much of my life memories are accompanied by a song that has touched me at that particular moment. Music is extremely important to me as I find that it can communicate my emotions to others much more effectively than my own (somewhat rambling of words) are able to do. Because of this, I have decided to include (on the side panel) a music section which will indicate the song that I feel best describes my emotions at that present time. If I feel as though it is needed, I will explain the song change with a blog entry, and may or may not include the lyrics as, more often than not, they are the reason for me choosing a particular song. Hopefully this will act as a means for others to relate to my emotions, and, most importantly, to discover some new and wonderful artists.

1 comment:

Viv Wilson said...

Hi Lindsay,
Great idea music certainly feeds the soul.
Will be thinking of you on Monday starting your great journey, "Leaving on a jet plane". Have a great adventure.
All our love
Viv & Brian xx