-moved my life to NZ
-received a permanent job at Banks Avenue
-lodged an application for residency
-broken my leg
-changed houses three times
-fallen in love
-spent the best Christmas of my life with the people that I care the most about
-learnt how to cook really yummy shrimp kabobs
-made a family of crabs on the beach
-held a starfish that i found all alone in the ocean
-slept on numerous beaches
-had crabs bite the toes of my feet
-swam in a freezing cave
-rolled a gobbstopper down the steepest road in the world
-got a pet turtle
-bought four new fish (three of which are still alive)
-had the most amazing conversation with my brother
-filled a treasure box
-thought more seriously about teaching English overseas
-learnt how to speak Maori
-challenged my comfort zone on too many occasions to name
I will be better at writing more regularly. I will take a trip to somewhere that i have never been before the end of December 2009. I will be fluent in Maori by October 30th, 2009. I will bike more often. I will live more lightly. I will try to go surfing at least once a fortnight. I will go to three places in NZ that i have never been to before by March 2009. I will walk the Kepler track next holiday. I will try and get out of debt. I will tell my brother how much I love him more often. I will be a more laid-back teacher. I will continue to challenge my comfort zone.





1 comment:
I was wondering if you would ever post again! And I was wondering if the other two would post either, but sadly they have not. I still follow you so keep up the posts! How are things?
Post a Comment