"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

New Journeys....

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Comings and goings.



This next month and a bit will really prove to be an exciting time for me because it will be full of visitors and people coming and going. the excitement has already started with Nicola and Pauline arriving for the weekend. As they left I got a phone call from my parent saying that they had just arrived in the country and were up near Brisbane. They make their way down to Melbourne around the 17th of December, and from then on, we will begin our holiday to Sydney. With my parents leaving on the 4th of January, I will say hello to Katy as she arrives that day as well. Joel arrives shortly after and then we will all take off for a sure to be gong show of a roadie.

I am really fortunate to be able to see so many people while i am over here, and am looking forward to Katy arriving as it will be great to have my best friend with me in this wicked country.


Journey Song-Xavier Rudd
The stone it sinks
The day is near
And i watch your feet i feel your breathe
I'm in your dreams
Seems such a long long time
But i will return
You are the only spark i use
In these things I do
This is the thing I do
All these people
And all these times
And all this road I see for real
In four twenty time
There will be fourteen days
When sadness climbs
And there will be times when i feel chilled
With you on my mind
This is the thing I do
You miss me now
Well I miss you too
You see well chances are given
Only once
Now there's clouds in my heart
Clouds in my mind
You see well chances are given
Only once
Not for free

No comments: