
I have just recently had my reprogram and update at the gym and now that I am on to a new trainer, I have also noticed that my program has increased in difficulty dramatically--which is good! I am starting to see some changes that i am happy about, and know that I am beginning to get quite a bit more fit. The gym has had a total makeover and all of the old equipment has been replaced. Although it took me a while to get used to the new stuff, i am not back on track and loving it.
I have just entered into a 10km race which takes place on December 12th which I am really looking forward to. Although it is quite a small distance, i still think that it will be quite tough. The race is in the evening but I still think that the heat will be a major factor for me...i am not used to running in 35 degree weather.
In New Zealand when i ran in the 12km, I finished in 1 hour and 2 minutes, which isn't too bad considering I had hardly done any training for it. i am hoping to complete this length in a similar time since I know that the heat will really slow me down. Hopefully i reach my goal, but the best part will just be knowing that I have done it!
Wish me luck...
I have just entered into a 10km race which takes place on December 12th which I am really looking forward to. Although it is quite a small distance, i still think that it will be quite tough. The race is in the evening but I still think that the heat will be a major factor for me...i am not used to running in 35 degree weather.
In New Zealand when i ran in the 12km, I finished in 1 hour and 2 minutes, which isn't too bad considering I had hardly done any training for it. i am hoping to complete this length in a similar time since I know that the heat will really slow me down. Hopefully i reach my goal, but the best part will just be knowing that I have done it!Wish me luck...





No comments:
Post a Comment