"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of
comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and
controversy"
-Martin Luther King Jr.

New Journeys....

Friday, November 02, 2007

For all of those...

This is for the Janels and the Atticus'
For the ones that left before their time was due.

For the ones that challenged comfort, conquered predictions, and refused to live vicariously.

This is for the passion, for the strength, and for the soul.

For the tears, for the humour, for the joy and for the anguish
and yes, for the regrets.

This is for the ones that taugh us to laugh louder, love harder, and refuse to go down quietly.

This is for the ones that taught us how to live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great Linz. I love reading your adventures and using them to help remind me of my goal. Seeing you teaching and surviving really motivates me to go to my practicuum or the university on those days I would really rather sleep in!
I miss you and wish you all the best all the time.
Thanks for all the stories:)
oxo
Susan